For any questions regarding this request, please contact Event Scheduling at x75236 (909-537-5236).
We suggest that you not try to print this page. You will be receiving an automated email response with all your submitted information, as your receipt
- Fill out this entire form and submit to Event Scheduling at least 10 working days before the event.
- Please contact the Event Scheduling office immediately with event changes or cancellations. Failure to do so will result in loss of marquee privileges.
- If/when your request is posted to the marquee, you will receive an email confirmation.
- All requests must meet the criteria established in the Policy and Procedure for Information Generated on the Electronic Marquee. Contact the Event Scheduling office for a copy of this policy.
- Off-campus entities will be charged $60/week.
Please provide the following information regarding your event:
Write a sample marquee message (checking for grammar and spelling).
Do NOT abbreviate words (except for names of months: Jan, Feb, etc.).
Please provide basic information:
What, Date, Time, Place, and Who to Contact (with phone number).
Due to space limitations, Event Scheduling reserves the right to revise, prioritize, and/or omit messages.
NOTE: The limit is 16 characters/spaces per line with 3 lines per frame and 2 frames per message.
Indicate the dates when you would like your message to run (not usually more than 2-weeks prior to event date):